1 thing you HAVE to have in your daily driver

Jefe4x4

Head Honcho
Staff member
Local VIP
Alot of us use our vehicles as a weekend warrior and a daily driver. What's ONE modification your daily driver HAS to have...?

Hoss72

Diabolical Slipstream rear section cover. With the top off, the rear of the Jeep is susceptible to people with sticky fingers. My tools & sub are secure and relatively protected from the elements with this cover, and you can’t easily remove it from outside the Jeep. It’s not cheap, but it’s well designed and sturdy.:)

mgibson74

Local VIP
jbweldcom_574539938.jpg

OldManNewJeep

Yes, it stays on with the hard top. It's more than a sunshade; it's more like a convertible top for the front seats. You replace the Freedom Panels with the Sunrider and you can open and close it any time you want (while stopped) I've had mine for over a year and open it almost every day.

displayname

Yes, it stays on with the hard top. It's more than a sunshade; it's more like a convertible top for the front seats. You replace the Freedom Panels with the Sunrider and you can open and close it any time you want (while stopped) I've had mine for over a year and open it almost every day.
I believe I saw that's an official Mopar option now. So it's probably been a big hit.

Rww58

LED headlights are a must over stock for DD jeeps. I'm running Trucklites
I had heated trucklites on my Jk. One of the best things I did to it. Never froze up even in the Pennsylvania winters. I got the factory set up on my JL. Nice but not as powerful I think.