Life is full of expectations and since we want to meet (and exceed) your expectations with out issue, we thought it might be a good idea to set the stage.
Do I need an appointment?
If you’ve never been to our shop, you don’t need an appointment. If you’re looking to get problems like death wobble or clunks or banging diagnosed, you don’t need an appointment. If you have a check engine light on, you don’t need an appointment. We’re always going to diagnose an issue so that we’re not just guessing or throwing parts at it. We’ll then put a plan together take a deposit if needed (the cost of parts saves yours spot on the schedule) and get you on the schedule. If it’s something we can fix while you’re here – we’ll definitely be happy to!
Do you have a show room?
Our showroom is our parking lot. There are on average 25-30 Jeeps/Trucks here under going some type of vehicular surgery – which is good because there is A LOT to see! Everything from Lifts, Wheels, Tires, Motor swaps, Lights, Bumpers, Fenders and more!
Can I get in tomorrow?
This is a loaded question. Some things we can make happen very quickly – some we can not. If you’re looking to get a lift wheels and tires – we’d schedule it. Re-gearing – we’d schedule it. We’re fortunate to be a very popular shop here in the Dallas Fort Worth area for all sorts of Jeep and Truck modifications and typically stay booked about 2 weeks out.
The typical process
- Tell us all your wishes and dreams for your vehicle.
- We put a plan together to make those come true.
- We take a deposit that saves your spot on our schedule. (Deposit amount is equal to cost of parts)
- We find a day convenient to you for your upgrades or repairs
- You drop it off at 9am
- We knock it out of the park and call you to let you know your vehicle is ready.
- You pick it up and pay the balance.
- Leave a review! We love our reviews!
- Rinse and Repeat from here we can plan our next steps with your vehicle!
- Completion time is only an estimate. As much as we try to get things done on time, sometimes circumstances don’t allow that.
- We are not responsible for parts left after 5 days. If you leave it here – come get it, or it will find its way in the trash or scrap.
- We are not responsible for theft or damage to vehicles. Your vehicles are protected in a fenced and gated facility – alot of time stored inside but we can’t store everyone inside.
- Vehicles need to be picked up within 7 days of notice of completion of work. If the vehicle is not picked up within 7 days, there will be a daily storage fee $38.50 – per day. We love to see your vehicles but we’re very limited on space.
- Even though we use the highest quality of parts and hold our technicians to the highest standards modification of vehicles involves risk to the overall performance and safety of the vehicle and you accept all responsibility for such risks. If you’re not comfortable driving off-road – be sure to join us on one of our “Wheeling 101 Offroad Classes”! These are excellent opportunities to go at YOUR pace with an experienced trail leader guiding you step by step, rock by rock. You can join these classes from the Dallas Offroad Facebook Page.
- We are not responsible for any expressed or implied warranties provided by manufacturers of the parts used in repairing or modifying said vehicles.
- We warrant our labor in a good workmanlike manner for a period of 12 months or 12,000 miles; whichever comes first based on the date signed below and the mileage written above.
- If you drop your Jeep off muddy, we reserve the right to clean your Jeep for you. The cleaning fee is $250 – please bring it clean.